Please fax your resume and cover letter to (561) 453-0809 or email to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate which position you are applying for in your cover letter. Submitted resumes for the posted positions are in various stages of processing. Please check posts to learn if processing has concluded, as filled positions will be removed. Positions are full time unless otherwise indicated in the job post.
Join Our Team
Responsible for overseeing Villages of Hope staff, programs, services, and volunteers.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or five years relevant program experience
- Strong general knowledge of community resources and independent living objectives
- Flexibility to oversee and coordinate various supervisory responsibilities
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Computer proficiency: Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Oversee the independent living program implementation and employees.
- Provide analysis and direction for program practices.
- Abide by independent living policies.
- Ensure all components of the independent living department with clients, donors, volunteers, and vendors are handled with excellence and meet standards and policies.
- Maintain all required trainings within required timeframe.
- Manage day to day general business affairs, to include but not be limited to coordination of the administrative offices, functions and other support staff, as well as interaction with vendors, suppliers, service providers, regulatory agencies, donors, and volunteers.
- Assess the program participation and progress of clients.
- Evaluate outcomes to determine program successes and growth points.
- Required to attend and manage resident aspects of designated events.