Please fax your resume and cover letter to (561) 453-0809 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate which position you are applying for in your cover letter. Submitted resumes for the posted positions are in various stages of processing. Please check posts to learn if processing has concluded, as filled positions will be removed. Positions are full time unless otherwise indicated in the job post.
Responsible for overseeing the residential aspects of a Villages of Hope campus.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or equivalent program experience and one year relevant experience
- Strong general knowledge of community resources and independent living objectives
- Flexibility to facilitate client relational and household responsibilities
- Computer proficiency: Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Oversee the residential and campus life aspects of the independent living program.
- Abide by independent living policies.
- Ensure all components of the campus with clients, donors, volunteers, and vendors are handled with excellence and meet standards and policies.
- Maintain all required trainings within required timeframe.
- Manage day to day general business affairs, to include but not be limited to coordination of the administrative offices, functions and other support staff, as well as interaction with vendors, suppliers, service providers, regulatory agencies, donors, and volunteers.
- Manage purchasing for residential cottages.